In this game-based course, you will learn what social engineering is and what is important to know about it. After an introduction, you will learn in a game challenge how to recognize and ward off social engineering attacks.
Language: German, English, French, Italian
Duration: 15-20 minutes
Format: SCORM or via our Learning Center
Responsive design: The E-Learning can be done on a PC, notebook or tablet.
Customizable to the company: Yes, for example, guidelines, terms, colors, font, logo, contact data and linked documents.
• You will know the risks of social engineering and will be able to list them
• You will understand how a social engineer works and will be able to describe it
• You will know the process of a social engineering attack and will be able to explain it
• You will be able to apply the measures to protect against social engineering
• Introduction and Instructions
• Meet our Social Engineer Guy Fawkes
• Level 1: Gather intelligence and Quiz
• Level 2: Send an e-mail and Quiz
• Level 3: Make a phone call and Quiz
• Level 4: Meet in person and Quiz
• Level 5: Deliver a package and Quiz
• Level 6: Reap the rewards and Quiz
• Conclusion and total game score
Wir bieten E-Learnings in den Bereichen Informationssicherheit & Cyber Security, Physische Sicherheit, Compliance sowie gamifizierte Vertiefungsthemen.