This course covers the concept of social engineering. It shows how valuable information can be stolen from unsuspecting persons. You will also learn about measures that you can take to prevent yourself from becoming the victim of a social engineer.
Language: German, English, French, Italian
Duration: 8-12 minutes
Format: SCORM or via our Learning Center
Responsive design: The E-Learning can be done on a PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone.
Customizable to the company: Yes, for example, guidelines, terms, colors, font, logo, contact data and linked documents.
• You will know the risks of social engineering and will be able to list them
• You understand how a social engineer operates and will be able to describe this approach
• You will be able to apply the measures to protect against social engineering
• Scenarios - Multi-part, interactive short story
• Methods of social engineering
• Interactive exercises
We offer e-learning in the areas of information security & cyber security, physical security, compliance, as well as gamified in-depth topics.