This course provides answers to questions about privacy and useful tips for your daily work. You will learn what the Data Protection Act is and what other legal norms should be considered in your work environment. You will also get to know the different categories of personal data and what forms of "processing" there are. The course conveys the most important rules in the handling of personal data and how you can protect them. Particular attention is paid to the requirements for data processing by third parties or abroad.
Language: German, English, French, Italian
Duration: 10-15 minutes
Format: SCORM or via our Learning Center
Responsive design: The E-Learning can be done on a PC, notebook, tablet and smartphone.
Customizable to the company: Yes, for example, guidelines, terms, colors, font, logo, contact data and linked documents.
• Name the goals of data protection
• Recognize the categories of personal information
• Apply the principles for secure and privacy-compliant processing of personal data
• List the rights of persons whose data is being processed
• Take the necessary measures to transfer personal data to third parties in Switzerland or abroad
• Why do we have data privacy?
• Scenarios - Multi-part, interactive short story
• Context and objective of data protection
• Legal basis (Switzerland/ Europe)
• Categories of personal data
• Processing of personal data
• Rights of the person concerned
• Protective measures
• Interactive exercises
We offer e-learning in the areas of information security & cyber security, physical security, compliance, as well as gamified in-depth topics.