In this game-based course, you will learn what social engineering is and what is important to know about it. After an introduction, you will learn in a game challenge how to recognize and ward off social engineering attacks.
Language: German, English, French, Italian
Duration: 15-20 minutes
Format: SCORM or via our Learning Center
Responsive design: The E-Learning can be done on a PC, notebook or tablet.
Customizable to the company: Yes, for example, guidelines, terms, colors, font, logo, contact data and linked documents.
• You will know the risks of social engineering and will be able to list them
• You will understand how a social engineer works and will be able to describe it
• You will know the process of a social engineering attack and will be able to explain it
• You will be able to apply the measures to protect against social engineering
• Introduction and Instructions
• Meet our Social Engineer Guy Fawkes
• Level 1: Gather intelligence and Quiz
• Level 2: Send an e-mail and Quiz
• Level 3: Make a phone call and Quiz
• Level 4: Meet in person and Quiz
• Level 5: Deliver a package and Quiz
• Level 6: Reap the rewards and Quiz
• Conclusion and total game score
All employees in your company, especially if they are in contact with sensitive data such as finance, HR or management data.
Information sheet, animated film, poster, lock screen wallpaper, presentation template, refresher quiz
We offer e-learnings in the areas of Information Security & Cyber Security, Physical Security, Compliance as well as gamified in-depth topics.
Make information security awareness spread throughout your organisation.
Start by testing our sample course free of obligation and free of charge or by requesting a personal quotation.
Lead E-Learning Development